Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Resolutions 2011 Update

So we're a month into the new year and my resolutions. How have I done so far? I've sucked.
Resolution #1 - Finish at least 1 or 2 projects that I've started - I have made some progress on one of my projects but I'm always making progress on this project so that's nothing new. will keep plugging away and maybe finish it someday (when I do I'll let you know what the project was)
Resolution # 2 - Lose 40 lbs - I didn't gain weight this month, does that count? revised my simple diet and exercise plan and still didn't follow either.
Resolution #3 - Read More - Success! My goal was 2 books a month, I read 3 in January (Classics Mutilated, Sandman vol 2, & God's Tomorrow). For February I've started Radical & Against All Things Ending. The problem with being successful with this one has cut into the time I would spend on the others.
Resolution #4 - Try a New Bible Reading Plan - Still way behind on the weekly Tanakh readings and haven't started on listening to the New Testament. The plan for that was to listen in my truck to and from work each day but my old truck has a cassette deck and my tape to mp3 player dohicky broke and I haven't replaced it yet.

No comments: