Thursday, May 20, 2010

Seven Years Ago

Seven years ago today the greatest tv series of all time ended. Yes, you know what show I'm talkin about "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". If you know me you know my love of this show. My plan was to write a post about some of my favorite episodes, moments, characters, etc. But I really haven't had time to get it done this week, but I didn't want to let the anniversary to pass without writing anything about it. So here is an abbreviated post and a couple of links to articles I suggest you read.

Where Do We Go From Here - A farewell to Buffy the Vampire Slayer and a look back at the show's ten best episodes. An article written 7 years ago today for Weekly Standard.com.

Joss Whedon's Favorite Episodes


My Ten Favorite Episodes in no particular order:
Once More With Feeling - episode 7 season 6
Buffy vs Dracula - episode 1 season 5
The Body - episode 16 season 5
Amends - episode 10 season 3
Conversations with Dead People - episode 7 season 7
Welcome to the Hellmouth - episode 1 season 1
The Wish - episode 9 season 3
Normal Again - episode 17 season 6
Lies My Parents Told Me - episode 17 season 7
Grave - episode 22 season 6

I do plan on finishing this post at some point but not tonight.
Here's one more link for more info on the show.

No comments: