Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas List

It's more blessed to give than receive. So in the spirit of Christmas I'm willing to make the sacrifice and be the recipient of gifts so y'all can be blessed by giving. And to make it even easier I'm going to supply you with my Christmas Wish List (links provided). Ok so this is mostly for a few family members to use but if anyone else gets caught up in the Christmas spirit and wants to join in I'm all for it (especially the last gift ideas on my list).

Kindle or Kindle 3G - Ok so it doesn't have the feel, smell or soul of a real book but it's so stinkin convenient. Plus I'll still buy real books, I'll just be more selective in the ones I own.

MUSIC:
The Beatles Mono Box Set

BOOKS:
UnPoverty: Rich Lessons from the Working Poor - Mark Lutz
Against All Things Ending (The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, Book 3) - Stephen Donaldson
The Hole in Our Gospel: What does God expect of Us? The Answer that Changed my Life and Might Just Change the World - Richard Stearns
Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream - David Platt




TV:
Justified: The Complete First Season [Blu-ray]
Carnivale: The Complete First Season

MOVIES:
Cool Hand Luke [Blu-ray]
Paranormal Activity [Blu-ray] (2009) Unrated
Paranormal Activity 2 [Blu-ray]


Golf:
Callaway Ball HX Hot Plus Golf Balls (12-Pack)

Cash or Gift Cards

Other:
A Flock of Chickens , A Flock of Ducks or A Flock of Geese from the Heifer International Gift Catalog - help children and families around the world receive training and animal gifts that help them become self-reliant.

No comments: