Saturday, March 26, 2011

Softball at 53

I know you can hardly wait to once again read about my softball exploits but alas it's not going to happen. We're not having a team this year. Too many guys have hit that period of life where family and other commitments make it hard to commit to playing full time. It just wasn't felt that we had enough to consistently field a team. I guess I could make some calls and play in the Over 50's League, but I don't really want to. I like playing with younger guys and especially this group of guys. So I will take the year off, play more golf, play a lot with my granddaughter and go to the gym a little more (ok, probably not that last one, but I sure need to). Maybe we'll have a team next year, maybe I'll play in the over 50's league, maybe this is it.

No comments: