Monday, August 29, 2011

New Music Monday

Recently a friend started a new facebook group with a small group of people to discuss and share music. So far a lot of what has been shared I already listen to or am at least familiar with, but there has been some that is new to me. Thought I would share a few that I liked. Check'em out you might find something you like.

The Waifs - Couldn't decide which song I wanted to post so I'll post 3.





And one from their new cd:



My Terrible Friend - I've only listened to this one song but I plan on listening to more. How can you not love a song with lyrics like this:
And when I decide to kill you
I'll do it with my hands
And fine gloves worth the death of a gentleman



Starlight Mints - Oh Yeah I liked this. I'll be buying some of their stuff.



The Puppini Sisters - I didn't get this from the group, another friend recently posted this video on fb. And here's a shameless plug for her business - Beautys Boutique



Kim Richey - Ok, this isn't new to me but someone on the group posted it and it just reminded me how much I love this song. Beautiful, Beautiful song. One of those songs that I can't listen to without tearing up.

No comments: