Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Softball at 52 Week 9

Doubleheader tonight - 95 degrees - just the way I like it. Actually that's true, I wish all our games were double headers and I like softball when it's hot, the hotter the better. Not sure why, I don't like the heat for anything else.

I started not to write about tonight's games even tho we won both. Started to just give the scores and move on.

First game was close until we gave up 9 one inning. combination of a few errors and them hitting well. This was the team that drilled us earlier in the season. But we came back and scored 12 in the top of the 6th or 7th to win 17-13 (I think they had 13). I was 0-3 with a walk. I did have 2 rbi's and scored a run. Actually hit a couple of balls decently but right at the shortstop.

Second game the score was closer than the game was. We won 10 - 7. You would have thought we were back playing ASA the way the strike zone was. they had at least 2 (maybe 3) take called third strikes on horribly high pitches. I had a weak groundball to third, a line drive to third and a bloop single. 1 - 3. So for the night I was 1 - 6.

17 - 31 for the season.

Next week is another double header I think.

No comments: